Friday, April 29, 2016

Beauty's Babies @ 3 wks old 4-29-16

All of these bunnies are on reserve.  Four does are going to Liz.  She asked for an update so I figured you would too.  Here are our bunnies.  I have I have all SHE'S cause they are selling like hot cakes.  Bouncing right out of my cages to new homes!  Heehee  A few boys have good homes lined up too and I even have a very large breeder who will take any boys I have left.

So cute!


This one has the same markings as Beauty.

If I am guessing right, this little one on the box has been the most curious.  First out of the box, first to greet me and first to climb up here.  (as far as I know, not there all the time but my guess)



Have cute video but I cant make it small enough to post.  Any help out there for how to do this?
  Thanks for HOPPIN by and see you again soon.  Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment