Thursday, April 7, 2016

THEY ARE HERE!

I went out to check at 9:40 and Beauty was out of her box.  I looked in and some of the cotton that I had put in there was bloody so I  knew there was something new to see in the box. 





She had pulled a ton of hair!  Good for her cause last time she did not pull as much as a cotton ball worth.  I decided since she had twice that last time I would allow her more privacy incase she was going to have more.  So far, 3 black and two white.  Come back later today for more updates.  Thanks for hoppin by and pray for healthy bunnies!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Mommy Beauty! : ) 5 is good : ) God knows what these rabbits needs. I love that! how awesome it is that the god of creation!! actually knows and cares about your rabbits! We can trust Him with every detail of this confusing life : )

    (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete