Sunday, April 17, 2016

Eye are open and new visitor

Yesterday I showed a baby bunny to some visitors and noticed that its eyes were starting to open!  Checked on them today and yes, all the eyes are open and clear.  How exciting.  They also let me hold them and they were pretty content in my hand.  Amazing!  The beauty of Gods creation, and its JUST FOR US to enjoy!  I will take pictures later this week.  I have a busy day today.
So on with our visitor story....
It was quiet in the house.  Ron was taking a nap and I was working on the computer when I kept hearing noises in the basement.  After a very short investigation, this is what I discovered.....
He actually had some pretty green and blue on the wings but Ron was in a hurry to get him out. Boy did he screech like he was going to die!



Pet starling
from the internet





Thanks for hoppin by and if you have an opinion on what kind of bird this might be, please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment