Saturday, April 23, 2016

Thumper and Foxy are doing great

Thumper and Foxy were two females that I had last year and sold this year already bred.  Here is the update I received not long ago from their new owner.

Thumpers kits are doing well and growing like weeds. She had one white bunny out of the 6. We did have one that ended up on the cage wire a couple of nights ago. I thought it was going to die, but it survived. I brought it to the house to get it warmed up and put it back in the nest box. 

Foxy ended up having 8 bunnies! Half of the bunnies are white. So far they have all survived. They're not growing as fast as Thumpers kits, I'm guessing that's because she doesn't have as many to feed as Foxy. I started giving them a tablespoon of Calf Manna and it seems to have increased her milk supply. I'll take some pictures when they start leaving the nest box. 
 
I am very excited that they are doing so well in their new home. I will post pictures as soon as I receive them.  But for now, here are a few pictures of Foxy and Thumper from our last litter with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment