Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Settling in nicely -personalily

Buck is the only white rabbit we have and, as you guessed it, our buck.  I picked his name to be Buck because I kept calling him Buck Rogers.  He was very scared the first day or so but has let me pet him every day.  I come out to the garage where the cages are and he always jumps around and gets excited.  Buck always greets me at the front of his cage.  I know he is still scared because he stiffens up like a board (scared stiff) but still lets me pet him.  The 'girls' are not quite so friendly yet, they usually move away.




Black Beauty is our only black doe.  She is called Beauty for short.  Her black fur is tipped with silver but only on the body.  Her head seems to be completely black.  She has let me pet her a few times and she too becomes stiff but does not move away as fast at the other two does.


Now we have Thumper.  She is all grey.  The first few days here, she did not seem to be getting comfortable but today, she seems much better.


The last one is another grey doe.  I named her Silver Fox.  She is the same color as the other but I called her Foxy once and decided that was just as good a name as any other.

No comments:

Post a Comment