Thursday, July 30, 2015

bird in the hand is worth... A LOT!

My two wonderful adult children woke me early Wednesday morning excited like it was Christmas or something.  This is what I was shown....





Aaron found this bird outside on the ground this morning.  The winds were very strong and I think it fell from the nest or was just overcome by the strong winds.  It was able to fly a little so we took some pictures and put in in our rabbit condo and let nature do the rest.

Later in the day he was gone.  We know he was safe from predators in our rabbit kennel so he must have decided to fly away.  Here are a few more pictures.


What you see is an earthworm next to our birdy.  I am guessing he is a sparrow!  So cute dont you agree? 

1 comment:

  1. How "tweet" : ) I'm so glad you were able to rescue it!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete