Thursday, June 23, 2016

Help me name my new doe

I will be getting a new doe (female rabbit) next week, already bred and I need a name for her.  I will post each suggestion and then pick a winner.  She will be a California White.  Here is a picture of her breed.






Who ever picks the best name will win a card made by me with a bunny on the front.  It will be blank inside so you can send it to whom ever you want.  You will also be able to pick the sentiment. (Happy Birthday, Hop You Are Feeling Better...)  I am so excited. 

Please comment with your name choice and I will post every few days all the name suggestions until next week when I pick her up.  Thanks for hoppin by and see you again at WWR.








7 comments:

  1. Thumper
    Bugsey
    Oreo
    Bessie
    Mittens
    Sox

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle. Love the Bugsey one. Already had a Thumper or that would be top 5. Oreo is super (but she will not be dunked in milk and eaten!) Bessie is nice and Mittens and sox are great too. Starting a list now!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Cute Chan! Looks like she walked through some mud! Adding to my list:)

      Delete
  3. Thanks girls for hoppin by and helping me name my new rabbit. Hope to get her this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Kristina: I like the name Callie! Some other names: Buttercup, Luna, Cinnabun, or Christopher says Jellybean is a good name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Cinnabun but JELLYBEAN does hold a special place in our heart since Christopher was JELLYBEAN before he was born:)

    ReplyDelete