Thursday, June 23, 2016

Happy Birthday to TWO NEW KITS, and 10 day old Beauty's babies

A kit is a baby rabbit.  Missy had two kits on Tuesday night (or Wed early).  All are doing great.
Here are the kits on day two....

They weigh about 2.5 oz each.  They will grow really fast because they only have to complete between the two.  Smaller litters have an opportunity to grow and gain weight fast.

Now lets check in with Beauty.  Her babies are 10 days old today.  About day eight I saw their eyes opening just a little.  More yesterday, so today I will change out their nestbox to make sure they do not have any eye infections.  Here they are....


As you can see, they are doing great.  I will handle the kits daily so they are tame.
Thanks for hoppin by and see you again at WWR!  Dont forget to visit the post to enter your choice of names for my new addition to WWR!  And comment so I know you were here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment